Jan 17, 2022

The story about the little pink rose and the pond of bliss cane - a true polymer clay canes love story


When I wanted to write a few words about this new complex cane, a little story came up to me and although I'm not a storyteller person, this little story amused me so much and made me smile, so, I've decided to share it with you.

A little pink rose grew inside my hand,

she was very happy,

she had pink cheeks and teal green leaves for a necklace.

She was glowing from happiness,

her glow had an aqua blue hue.

She wanted to share her happiness so she asked for a friend,

and so he came.


It was a white frangipani bud,

and he had gold sparkles all around him.

The rose shared her joy with him and he got her aqua blue hue too.

He loved being the rose's friend.

And from that love he grew and flourished into many frangipani buds,

and they all had gold and aqua blue glow.


The rose was so happy to have so many friends and her leaves grew all around her.



As the days went by, their aqua blue glow grew relentlessly,

and the rose and her frangipani buds found themselves in a glowing aqua blue pond enjoying and sharing their happiness.

And that is how the pond of bliss was created.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10