Dec 13, 2019

How to soften polymer clay in 3 minutes tutorial - my first YouTube video for you - Free tutorial


When was the last time you sat down at your table/crafting space, all of you full of inspiration and a desire to create, you took your polymer clay package, in my case it's Fimo, you touched it and it is as hard as a stone, phew, how annoying and frustrating it is to start softening it now using all kinds of methods you know, that take so long, and by the time you are done softening, you no longer want to create, phew!

So, here's my method, it takes me 3 minutes, which goes by quickly, and the polymer clay package softens easily. I have used this method for many years and only this method, because it has proven itself every time.


I didn't invent the method, of course, but I made a video, my first by the way, in which I show in real time how I soften the package easily and quickly until it is soft and fresh like a new one.


I would love this method to help you with your polymer clay work and I would be glad to hear your comments and how you've succeeded too.


10 comments:

  1. Hammers work well, too. Doing this when you're stressed is really great! Works off all your frustrations. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try this. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Une méthode super ! mercibeaucoup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merci beaucoup, Je suis très heureux que vous aimiez ce tutoriel :)

      Delete
  4. Wow that was easy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Deb ! I'm happy to know that :))

      Delete
  5. Wow, I've just sat down with all my polymer clay (some air-dry) and because I've not used any since being bought a while ago it is completely hard, I'm going to get a hammer and work on it. I was thinking it might take several days to soften it. Thank you from a beginner for your tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Jackie, I'm sure you'll enjoy this technique, it takes me 3 minutes per package.

      Delete

01 09 10