Sep 30, 2020

Some of my polymer clay flower canes for Summer 2020

 


I've gathered some of my polymer clay millefiori flower canes in this post from Summer 2020. If you look closely you can see that I was obsessed with details.

I was experimenting with dots, lines, simplicity, complexity and diversity, all inside of a simple round petal cane, then reducing and cutting it to a bunch of petal canes, forming new flowers with enchanting results. Yes, I was obsessed and loved every minute of it.

All the canes got a transparent background (FIMO 014) and are reduced to a 0.6 in/1.5 cm diameter and their length is 1.6 in/4 cm.

Some of these canes are listed at my Etsy shop, I will add a link below at the end of this post. Enjoy!

















Visit my Etsy shop for polymer clay canes, Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10