Apr 2, 2019

Pansy Flower Cane Tutorial, Polymer Clay Pansies Canes with no background, NEW How to eBook


I am very happy to inform you of a new eBook tutorial I have prepared. I have found myself obsessing over Pansies flowers, their special shapes, their richness and diversity and their color combinationד that is almost infinite. I was so inspired by the qualities of the flower and formed a cane with no background. This 3 parts tutorial eBook is all about Pansies flowers. Part 1 will guide you the basic method how to construct the canes. In parts 2 and 3 you'll learn how to make 2 different Pansies canes with different petal designs and effects.





 


This tutorial presents 44 colorful pages, with step-by-step photographed pictures, clearly written with helpful explanations, instructions and illustrations, easy to understand and follow, so you'll achieve magnificent results and get inspired for your own polymer clay art & craft work.





2 comments:

01 09 10