Oct 27, 2013

New Millefiori Geometric Canes


Here is a new group of millefiori canes that are listed this month in my shop, two of them are all about Autumn, with deep browns, rich greens, luscious oranges and warm yellows; I've made 2 retro dots canes with the clay gun, a round and a square cane; I absolutely adore this color combination.





This very colorful geometric cane is something new that I tried; I've assembled many triangle logs, combining more than 10 colors all together and got a very cheerful outcome. 


............the new crazy bunch all together....... Enjoy !!! 











The canes are now available in my boutique online,
in the Polymer clay canes section.


Have a wonderful week you ALL  :-)

2 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous! Would you consider making tutorials on them? I’d pay for a video, I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much MissHoney :))
      Try these tutorials:
      https://ronitgolan.blogspot.com/2016/09/shop-update-new-tutorial-ebook-colorful.html
      https://ronitgolan.blogspot.com/2014/09/making-rainbows-polymer-clay-canes-with.html

      Enjoy creating!!

      Delete

01 09 10