Aug 19, 2012

Scrap cane Tut - soon to come

Scrap is one of the most annoying when working with polymer clay, but as many things it can be worked to your advantage. Sometimes I mix the scraps to new colors but sometime I like to experiment with it and see what will come out.

When I've uploaded this collection to my Flickr gallery - the "scrapy cane" was noted with some comments on it. A few days ago, while going through some pics, I've found that I've taken some pictures while I was experimenting with the scraps... yay!





I'm working on it these days and very soon I will post this tut on my blog. If you want to get updates on new posts, you can subscribe on the "Follow by email" on the right side of the blog, thanks!

.......................see you soon :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10