Feb 5, 2019

Flower Power - NEW Polymer clay flower canes


Hi y'all, In the last few months I've been renovating my Etsy boutique online, making changes, adding new polymer clay canes and even some accessories.

These 4 sweet canes are already listed and of course they have a transparent background like most of my flower canes. I love to photograph them before reducing, before I add the background.
Most of the new canes are in a new size diameter which is a little bigger than I've done in the past - 1.5 cm diameter - and found out that my clients love the bigger sized canes too.









Also I've added a new Sakura - Cherry Blossom polymer clay cane. I've made this cane a few times before; my challenge here is not to replicate it as is, but rather to make the new one much more beautiful, so basicly it is making a new fresh cherry blossom cane for me. This cane is also listed at my Etsy's.








Last but not least.
I have a new vibrant INSTAGRAM account. I found this app fun and easy to share my polymer clay adventures. I invite you to follow me there for lots of cool stuff and updates.





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10