Feb 26, 2019

NEW cane - Polymer clay MOSAIC cane - Free tutorial


I've designed and build this cane with no plan in mind.. I had many colors I mixed from my scraps and added a few more... the only planned thing was the bright cream outline color,
a color mixing recipe I love to make. Every single cylinder cane I've added was a surprise to me, the cane just grew in front of my eyes and I've fallen in love with it.

Here are some facts about it:
Its weight is 408 gr / 14.5 ounces
height 5.5 cm / 2.15 inches
side length 7.5 cm / 3 inches

This cane is listed, you can find it at my Etsy's Boutique online.
















3 comments:

  1. Love your cane.. Especially the cream outside ring...is the cream made by adding white to the ercu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie.
      I mix this color with 95% white, fimo 16+11.

      Delete
  2. It’s beautiful, looks like stained glass

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10