Oct 29, 2014

Shop update: 24 Polymer clay color mix recipes tutorial is now available




24 Polymer clay FIMO color mix recipes tutorial eBook plus instructions and tips + 1 extra color inspired from the "Rainbow collection" is now available in my shop.... YAY !!!!!



This eBook is all about color with 21 colorful pages, detailed information, instructions, ideas and tips on how I mix my own colors using FIMO Soft brand.
In this tutorial I share a few of my recipes from my own personal palette and work experience. All the colors presented in this eBook are the colors I use in my "Rainbow" cane collection.


This tutorial presents my calculation method and a mixing example, 24 color recipes + 1 extra and 17 color combinations groups to inspire you for your own polymer clay craft work.
This tutorial in ONLY about color recipes and does not include any instructions
about making and constructing canes.



This post was featured on Polymer Clay Daily, read about it here.


Now available
24 Polymer clay color mix recipes tutorial eBook
inspired from the "Rainbow collection" 
at my Etsy shop

I hope you will enjoy this tutorial as much as I do when I'm mixing and constructing my canes.

:-)
ENJOYCREATING !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10