Mar 15, 2023

Polymer clay Rose flower cane tutorial eBook with PDF instructions - How to a make Polymer Clay Rose Cane by Ronit Golan

It is finally here guys, a Rose Flower Cane Tutorial that you've been asking me to write, and I'm very thankful you've encouraged me to make it.


In this Tutorial PDF eBook, you will learn how to construct a Rose flower cane with its background. Simple, luscious and cute with crisp and delicate details, and full of inspiration like a Rose cane can give you.


This tutorial presents 52 colorful pages. It includes the method with step-by-step, lots of clear photographed pictures, clearly written helpful explanations, instructions and illustrations, some of the basics from my own millefiori method technique which I use in my canes, and how I prefer to make a flower cane so the outcome will be detailed, clear and perfect; these basics will enhance your own personal technique and you'll achieve magnificent results and get inspired for your own polymer clay art & craft work.

 

~ Skill level: easy to advance ~

For this tutorial you need to have knowledge, some experience and practice with:

1.   Using a pasta machine.

2.   Reducing canes.

3.   Experience and practice with a "Skinner Blend" blending technique.


You can find the

* Rose Flower Cane Tutorial *

at my Etsy shop HERE

You can find the

polymer clay Rose cane

listed at my Etsy shop HERE

Also, take a look at my Polymer clay canes for sale

And for more tutorials, please visit this link: Tutorials

Thank you :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10