May 1, 2022

What to do when you don't feel inspiration and you want to make a polymer clay cane? Free mini tutorial for a kaleidoscope cane by Ronit Golan

Something to inspire you.

Sometimes you want to create so much and you sit at your creative space and you feel nothing, just nothing...

If I feel like that, I never resist it and also it doesn't make me afraid because I know that there's always inspiration around, I only need to make the first step and it will flow.

The first step is doing, do a simple technical work, and in this case I'm talking about color blends. So take your pasta machine to a journey and ride with it, take your polymer clay and roll your color blends.

Why kaleidoscope cane is the easiest form for inspiration when working with polymer clay? That is because kaleidoscope canes can be built with no planning, that is the secret for the flow for this creative work.

I invite you to this mini-tutorial presentation and to follow the steps.

Remember, there are no mistakes, only creativeness flow.


















This kaleidoscope cane is listed here



2 comments:

01 09 10